lynx-dev

Re: [Lynx-dev] the frustration of this kind of advice, was about user a

From: Karen Lewellen
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] the frustration of this kind of advice, was about user agent headers
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2021 14:10:38 -0500 (EST)

I will take your word for it.
At the moment though our situations do not match, save for Lynx being missing from what my email programs use.
That is a critical problem for me.
what was the rehash command you typed to restore lynx for you.
I want to try that in my site workspace to see if it restores lynx for my email inbox.
Kare