lynx-dev

[Lynx-dev] A DOS port of lynx!

From: Karen Lewellen
Subject: [Lynx-dev] A DOS port of lynx!
Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2021 16:24:37 -0500 (EST)

Given what I personally have said more than once, that if someone did a new DOS port of lynx I would happily test out some of the ideas shared here on my own desktop, I am rather thrilled...or will be once I learn where to download the files lol.
its a DOS port of lynx 209.0.dev10
Which I just messed up in my happiness, created by those behind djgpp.
There is a detailed announcement on the Dos ain't dead mailing list as well. I Imagine I will pop in here with questions, one requirement is that you create your own file of ssl certificates.
  there instructions, with sources perhaps the later question.
For now though, I am just happy there is a new DOS lynx port at all.
Kare