lynx-dev

Re: [Lynx-dev] Lynx access to gmail accounts

From: Karen Lewellen
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] Lynx access to gmail accounts
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2021 20:41:45 -0500 (EST)

David,
the wording of wCAG says current, not modern.
speaking personally there are some who contribute as much to site discrimination as those intense on graphical barriers by tossing the words legacy around. After all, you I am sure do not believe that everyone sharing a label are interchangeable for one another.
Even a11y states to be inclusive one incorporates progressive enhancement,
builds on a basic, non JavaScript floor, allowing an individual as they are to reach content. Instead of requiring an individual to be disabled according to a modern definition.
Just speaking personally, of course.