lynx-dev

Re: [Lynx-dev] File Collisions

From: Travis Siegel
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] File Collisions
Date: Sat, 27 Mar 2021 20:08:05 -0400

I do not believe lynx makes any attempt to make the name unique. It simply tries to save the file.  If the filename is already present, it will let you know, and ask if you wish to overwrite the file.

I have no idea if it's possible to automate the process of renaming it it or not, but I'd guess that's not an option in it's current encarnation.