lynx-dev

Re: [Lynx-dev] rawstory and lynxFwd: The two words the GOP wants you to

From: Jude DaShiell
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] rawstory and lynxFwd: The two words the GOP wants you to forget (fwd)
Date: Sun, 14 Mar 2021 17:39:01 -0400

I tried using alpine connected to lynx to read this kind of webmail and couldn't locate any urls in the webmail. I asked on this list if there was anything that had been done to the formating of the webmail to make this happen and if there was anything that could be done about it to make this accessible to alpine using lynx as its web browser. That's what this has to do with lynx.