lynx-dev

Re: [Lynx-dev] Saving bookmars during one session - Questions about usi

From: Thorsten Glaser
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] Saving bookmars during one session - Questions about using multiple bookmarks sessions
Date: Tue, 5 Jan 2021 15:02:15 +0000 (UTC)

mit-o@post.cz dixit:

>Let's say, that I will want to use one primary bookmark file for primary
>links of interest and secondary bookmark file for secondary links.

I do this like follows:

In my primary bookmark file, the first few links go to the other
bookmark files.

When adding entries, they will always be added to the primary
bookmark file AS A SINGLE LINE, at the end of the file (the
list is unclosed) so it is trivial to cut/paste the last line
into the desired secondary file (it can even be scripted).

The next ‘v’ (when a nōn-bookmark page is open) or ^R (when
a bookmark page is open) will refresh the list from the disc.

Not quite what you want, but probably faster than switching
filenames in the Options dialogue, and maybe it helps?

bye,
//mirabilos
--
22:20⎜<asarch> The crazy that persists in his craziness becomes a master
22:21⎜<asarch> And the distance between the craziness and geniality is