lynx-dev

Re: [Lynx-dev] changing lynx default homepage from the comand line?

From: Karen Lewellen
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] changing lynx default homepage from the comand line?
Date: Sun, 17 Nov 2019 15:30:41 -0500 (EST)

Chime,
i do not need to see all of my bookmarks
that is not my stated goal whatsoever.

On Sun, 17 Nov 2019, Chime Hart wrote:

Well Karen, if you have bookmarks enabled, you can just type from a commandline
lynx -book
You will then see all your bookmarks, which like any other page, you can type a link number or arrow-and-highlight an item. Now probably back on Firday I inquired if there were a way of invoking an actual bookmark from a commandline? As an example if I want to go to bookmark 145, are their ways of doing that? Thanks so much in advance
Chime