lynx-dev

Re: [Lynx-dev] changing lynx default homepage from the comand line?

From: Chime Hart
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] changing lynx default homepage from the comand line?
Date: Sun, 17 Nov 2019 11:13:01 -0800

Well Karen, I remember the many times I was able to work with folks over the phone, who knew their way around. While I am not archiving these messages, maybe if Rick or another expert could guide you live, I think you would finally have success. While I am not actually volunteering Rick, I know for many years he was ahead of myself in a Unix World. Anyway, I sincerely hope some1 can assist you in real time
Chime