lynx-dev

Re: [Lynx-dev] changing lynx default homepage from the comand line?

From: Karen Lewellen
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] changing lynx default homepage from the comand line?
Date: Sat, 16 Nov 2019 22:39:49 -0500 (EST)

because this is not my service I wish to tamper with config files as little as possible. If there is not a command line only method to accomplish this task, much like the -useragent one, then never mind. thanks for all the ideas but again I am not interested in altering lynx.cfg in any fashion.
Karen