lynx-dev

Re: [Lynx-dev] reaching gmail in basic html?

From: Karen Lewellen
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] reaching gmail in basic html?
Date: Fri, 8 Nov 2019 18:11:47 -0500 (EST)

Chime,
If you tried that link today, you are getting all that stuff because for some reason google here at shellworld has been presented in a language other than English..at least for the past 24 hours.
Perhaps share that with Ken  Scott?
As for Google's failing to make improvements, that is something you should personally and loudly raise in their accessibility list discussions if you are a member.
Karen