lynx-dev

Re: [Lynx-dev] Net banks

From: Thorsten Glaser
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] Net banks
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2019 10:35:14 +0000 (UTC)

David Woolley dixit:

> I think the chances of finding banks that work without client side
> scripting are becoming vanishingly small.

Years ago I switched to my current bank because their online banking
system worked with lynx. They got prices each year for accessibility.

Now they’ve been using an Apache Wicket JS-based system which REALLY
sucks, UI-wise, instead, for a couple of years. ☹

People just don’t see the light, blended as they are from JS bling-bling.

Sad,
//mirabilos
--
<ch> you introduced a merge commit        │<mika> % g rebase -i HEAD^^
<mika> sorry, no idea and rebasing just fscked │<mika> Segmentation