lynx-dev

[Lynx-dev] reading articles in 'The Lancet'

From: russellbell
Subject: [Lynx-dev] reading articles in 'The Lancet'
Date: Sat, 31 Aug 2019 05:53:53 -0600

        'The Lancet''s website has articles that have footnotes
interspersed in the HTML text that are supposed to display at the
bottom.  They do in Firefox, but not in lynx.  This makes them hard to
read.  Is there any trick that would make lynx handle them?  Making
them disappear would work for me: I'm no scholar looking to challenge.

        http://www.thelancet.com/article/S0140673619316125/fulltext
'Partial versus total knee replacement for knee osteoarthritis' is
open access, and useful if you're considering this surgery.

russell bell