lynx-dev

[Lynx-dev] lynx and amazon?

From: Karen Lewellen
Subject: [Lynx-dev] lynx and amazon?
Date: Sun, 25 Aug 2019 21:03:08 -0400 (EDT)

Hi everyone,
Curious if anyone here has successfully used one of the updated editions of lynx to sign into, and complete an order at amazon.com? Lately I am getting a please turn on cookies error, even with my cookies being accepted. Further if I try more than once the site request authentication, thinking i am a hacker. Even the so called access site, the one for simplified browsing now has issues.
Thanks,
Karen