lynx-dev

Re: [Lynx-dev] Hello Lynx Developers

From: D.J.J. Ring, Jr.
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] Hello Lynx Developers
Date: Sat, 24 Aug 2019 19:08:55 -0400

Yes, but it says in options that cookie and options cannot be saved.
They're marked with ! mark.

It would be wonderful for those who just need to or wish to use lynx as a
web browser pressing y all the time is very frustrating.

Invalid cookie prompting seems to be what cannot be saved.

I understand that there is a use for this. I just want to put in for
suppression of these errors by saving the options for them.

Lynx is a great tool for people who use espeak in console to read what
their eyes cannot.

Thank you,

David