lynx-dev

[Lynx-dev] Strange behavior

From: Tom Masterson
Subject: [Lynx-dev] Strange behavior
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2019 13:18:04 -0800 (PST)

I am using Ubuntu 18.04 (Bionic Beaver) and among other things I am running brltty as I am blind. When running lynx under a virtual console (say tty3) if I switch to another console using ctrl-alt-function (ctrl-alt-f4) and then switch back to lynx the computer has closed lynx. The only thing I have been able to find is if I do a -trace the trace file shows a GETCH0 got 0xffffffff just before lynx closed down. It appears to be a normal shutdown. This occurs with the packaged build of 2.8.9dev.16 or a built version of 2.9.0dev.1.

I have not seen this in previous versions of Ubuntu or other distros. Any ideas where I should look to figure out why this is happening?

Thanks
Tom