lynx-dev

Re: [Lynx-dev] Refreshing lynx

From: Thorsten Glaser
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] Refreshing lynx
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2019 14:32:04 +0000 (UTC)

address@hidden dixit:

>       I sometimes change lynx.cfg, .lynxrc, .lynx_cookies (etc.).
>To get lynx to read them I have to quit then start again.  I'd use a
>keystroke that made lynx re-load configuration files.

I think that is not a bad idea WHEN combined with a command that
stores the current cookies to disc (from a long-running session)
so that others can pick it up.

bye,
//mirabilos
--
15:39⎜«mika:#grml» mira|AO: "mit XFree86® wär’ das nicht passiert" - muhaha
15:48⎜<thkoehler:#grml> also warum machen die xorg Jungs eigentlich alles