lynx-dev

[Lynx-dev] Lynx and Google,

From: Eric Guiziou
Subject: [Lynx-dev] Lynx and Google,
Date: Sat, 15 Sep 2018 11:16:28 +0200

Hi,

I use Lynx with my  braille display since 1996.
Unfornutately since the month of april  or may, when I run Google, everytime it asks me 2  questions about cookies:
  -Accept Invalid cookie path=/cookie/search as a prefix of /search ...
  -Accept Invalid  cookie path=/search as a prefix of /search ...

I only must type  y (yes) twice but it is boring!
I think there is a var  in Lynx.cfg to conf that but I don’t know which.
Please, ceuld you tell me which   var it is or how  to do to avoid these questions? every time?
Thanks in advance,
Eric