lynx-dev

Re: [Lynx-dev] Google news not accessable with lynx

From: Chime Hart
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] Google news not accessable with lynx
Date: Sat, 19 May 2018 13:39:28 -0700

Well, Dan, certainly related, for more than 1year, I cannot make changes to my google news-alerts although if I'm lucky I can delete 1 by following an un-subscribe in the messages. I did have a contact who I met at a Linux conference, who was able to fix or reports items such as these. But yes, so many google pages just have a 10 link toolbar, but nothing useful to do with it. If I had a nickel for each time I see "google tag manager, I wouldn't be paying a morgage any more. HEHEhaHAHE
Chime