lynx-dev

[Lynx-dev] Lynx Displaying as dot gz instead of an mp3?

From: Chime Hart
Subject: [Lynx-dev] Lynx Displaying as dot gz instead of an mp3?
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2018 18:04:13 -0700

Well, several times each week I download older news programming from this site. Over the last week, instead of it actually saving as an mp3, it suggests a .gz, actually in the progress, its an m4a.gz an actual url for this mp3 is
https://pastdaily.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/News-April-26-1994.mp3
On my local machine if I run that through lynx, it begins playing, but on shellworld its showing a dot gz. If I run a file command on these, they show as normal mp3s. I suppose in the future I can backspace over .gz
Thanks in advance for any guidance
Chime