lynx-dev

Re: [Lynx-dev] Website shows blank page in Lynx browser

From: Karen Lewellen
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] Website shows blank page in Lynx browser
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2018 21:17:39 -0400 (EDT)

If I am not mistaken, the last edition for the mac is several versions old.
 2.8.5 or something?
anyway let us know.

On Wed, 11 Apr 2018, Kyle Bachan wrote:

Brew is software that macs use to install programs. I will have to take a
look at my version when I get to work tomorrow but that would explain why
I'm not able to connect properly to the website. Once I have a properly
working Lynx browser, it should make it much easier for me to see what the
site looks like and make the adjustments. But I will investigate further
tomorrow. Thank you for your help so far.

On Wed, Apr 11, 2018 at 5:46 PM, Karen Lewellen <address@hidden>