lynx-dev

Re: [Lynx-dev] File download managers in Lynx

From: Jude DaShiell
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] File download managers in Lynx
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2018 10:10:49 -0500

Already possible, first an entry in .mailcap will get you part of the way there for your chosen download agents. Now this last part I would like to know how to do. A way exists to add options to the lynx download menu and there those download agents could be offered. I'm pretty sure both pieces will be necessary. I found more than a single download option added to a lynx download menu I think on shellworld.net. Lynx normally offers download to a local file and print but if I remember shellworld.net had download with kermit in addition.