lynx-dev

Re: [Lynx-dev] Compile Question (Lynx-dev Digest, Vol 153, Issue 9)

From: Owen Leibman
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] Compile Question (Lynx-dev Digest, Vol 153, Issue 9)
Date: Sun, 18 Dec 2016 03:56:04 +0000 (UTC)

The following works for me in Cygwin (requires the installation of libraries such as libncurses-devel and openssl-devel from the standard Cygwin setup):

./configure \
  --enable-nls -enable-widec --with-screen=ncursesw \
  --with-ssl --enable-local-charset \
  --enable-ipv6 \
  --enable-default-colors \
  --enable-cgi-links

Once this has succeeded, make followed by make install should work.

Message: 3