lynx-dev

Re: [Lynx-dev] Problem when downloading *.gz files

From: John J. Boyer
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] Problem when downloading *.gz files
Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2016 14:48:04 -0500

Thanks. but what I am reporting is that after I find the link in Lynx
and press d to download the file it doesn't download properly. I've lnly
experienced this problem with html.gz files. It shouldn't be necessary
to go through a convoluted procedure to get a good file. the d keystroke
should do it.

John

--
John J. Boyer; President,