lynx-dev

Re: [Lynx-dev] HTTP/1.1 403 Forbidden when starting Lynx

From: Héctor A . Abreu
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] HTTP/1.1 403 Forbidden when starting Lynx
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2015 00:23:01 -0400

I just switched the STARTFILE value from http://lynx.isc.org to
http://lynx.browser.org/

I use to have the second site by default with no need set it manually like I
just did.

The first site is the one giving me the "Forbidden" message when I try to
access it from my LAN. I try to access it from a different connection and it
worked. It's strange. I am not interested in this first site, it's just that it
is the one mentioned in /etc/lynx-cur/lynx.cfg as an example of STARTFILE.

How do you change the send user headers option? I would like to try that anyway.

Thanks.

Héctor.