lynx-dev

[Lynx-dev] help - download only the text of a domain

From: Coskun Akinalp
Subject: [Lynx-dev] help - download only the text of a domain
Date: Mon, 09 Mar 2015 13:16:36 +0100

Hi to the lynx team,

I have a question and did not find an answer. Could you help me ?
I want to download only the text elemets of a full domain of a webpage means if there are links within a webpage to an other one within the domain I like to have the text of the pages as well. Afterwards I would to pipe all text elements into one file.

I use the command lynx - dump www.xxx.com > outputfile.txt. In this file I do not get the full text of the page .

Only at the end a message which say " read to contiune" before the asterix.

...  und Bytes. Beratung vor der  Beschaffung der richtigen Hard- und
   Software.
     * [11]Weiterlesen über Herzlich Wilkommen

---here in German

I use Linux mint.
Could you help me ?

With reagrds
Coskun Akinalp

--
" All business is human business"
" Leben nach deinem Rhythmus nicht nach dem Takt"