lynx-dev

[Lynx-dev] Question regarding LYNX

From: Timo Jacob
Subject: [Lynx-dev] Question regarding LYNX
Date: Tue, 28 May 2013 17:09:14 -0400

Hello,

Recently, Go-Part.com joined your list of mirror providers for Lynx . I wanted to take a minute to let you know that we now have servers in the USA, UK, Australia, Japan, and Brazil to better help you service international users.

Please let me know if you'd also like to have Lynx available through these mirrors and I can set it up for you. Thanks!

Kind Regards,
Timo Jacob