lynx-dev

[Lynx-dev] blank lines and <p> inside <li>

From: Franco
Subject: [Lynx-dev] blank lines and <p> inside <li>
Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2013 12:43:37 +0000

Hello lynx-devels,

    yesterday I was browsing a web-page with lynx. The barebones of the page
are:

<ol>
</ol>

Lynx renders the page like this

 I am a pragraph

 I am another paragraph
  1. this is a test
  2. other line

As you can see the <p> outside a <li> element cause a blank line to be added,
but inside it this is not.

Is there a way to change this behaviour? Especially with <ul> and <pre>, I
would love to have text more spaced, as it is more readable to me.

Thanks in advance

                                                    -Franco