lynx-dev

[Lynx-dev] Lynx2.8.8dev13 View Source Not Working

From: Owen Leibman
Subject: [Lynx-dev] Lynx2.8.8dev13 View Source Not Working
Date: Sat, 18 Aug 2012 11:01:18 -0700 (PDT)

The view source facility (\) is not working correctly for the
new release of Lynx (2.8.8.13), at least not when it’s built in Cygwin. I built
it with the same options I used for 2.8.8.12:
./configure --enable-nls --enable-widec
--with-screen=ncursesw \
  --with-ssl --enable-locale-charset \
  --enable-cgi-links

There are 2 distinctive types of problem when trying to view
source. For http://www.cygwin.com/ and http://www.cnn.com/, I receive the error
message:
Alert! Error uncompressing temporary file!
When viewing http://www.crucial.com/ and http://www.dayenu.com/, I receive no
error message, but am presented with an entirely blank screen. Entering \ again
leaves me on this same blank screen.

2.8.8.12, running on the same system, handles all of these
correctly.