lynx-dev

Re: [Lynx-dev] html5 canvas support, anyone?

From: Karen Lewellen
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] html5 canvas support, anyone?
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2011 17:04:50 -0400 (EDT)

I could not disagree more.
making html5 a workable lynx alternative opens doors to far more than youtube, although that is an important door as well given how many companies, libraries schools and the like are providing content that way. This does not count the individuals and organizations who use webnair. In fact the federal communications commission as a part of its recent efforts to meet the requirements of last years laws on on line communications might welcome such a tool because it puts the contents in the hands of so many, and using a browser that has a broad reputation where access is concerned. I know I would appreciate such a tool in lynx, streaming audio as well, and am 100% certain I would want it for my company website.
Given how many tie Mobile platforms to lynx, this tool helps there as well.
Just my take, as a non-programmer myself.
Karen Lewellen