lynx-dev

Re: [Lynx-dev] SWITCHmirror stopped mirroring lynx

From: Thomas Dickey
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] SWITCHmirror stopped mirroring lynx
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2011 05:33:22 -0400 (EDT)

On Wed, 27 Apr 2011, SWITCHmirror Admins wrote:

Hello lynx-dev

I have your address as contact address for getting mirror access to
lynx. This mirroring was activated quite a while ago, but
now it no longer makes sense. So I stopped it.

Please remove the link to our download area from our page:
 http://lynx.isc.org/mirrors.html
There it is still listed under the former name of our mirroring service
(still supported via a CNAME):
 ftp://sunsite.cnlab-switch.ch/mirror/lyx/

done (thanks for the update)

--
Thomas E. Dickey
http://invisible-island.net