lynx-dev

[Lynx-dev] lynx via specific network interface

From: Pawel Chwalinski
Subject: [Lynx-dev] lynx via specific network interface
Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2011 13:48:16 +0000

Dear all,

This is my first message, thus at first let me welcome everyone.
I am writing to ask about a possibility of having lynx run on an arbitrary network interface.
Suppose we have 3 different interface installed on a computer, say, eth1,eth2 and eth3.
Would it be possible to run lynx on any of them, given its name is specified with a starting-up command?
In other words, I am talking about something like:

lynx eth1 nw_addr

It is possible in different applications (such us ping or wget [bind-address]) therefore I am wondering if it would be possible for lynx as well.

Thank you for your help and time.

Best regards,

pawel