lynx-dev

RE: [Lynx-dev] RE: Lynx 2.8.7 bug report - suppplemental

From: Thomas Dickey
Subject: RE: [Lynx-dev] RE: Lynx 2.8.7 bug report - suppplemental
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2011 18:59:09 -0500 (EST)

On Mon, 28 Feb 2011, Thorsten Glaser wrote:

Thomas Dickey dixit:

It's probably a small change that's needed.  I don't have access to VMS
(that ended, it seems, when HP turned off their test-drive a few years ago).

It’s now called DSPP I think, and you have to sign up as partner
business, but that’s how I occasionally test mksh on HP-UX, so
you might be able to get access to VMS there, too.

I know that there was a followup (and occasionally see email from that), but it had no plan for OpenVMS.

Looking now, it seems to be called "AllianceOne", which again doesn't
mention OpenVMS (other than software downloads for people who already have a machine...).

--
Thomas E. Dickey
http://invisible-island.net