lynx-dev

Re: [Lynx-dev] Please help: clearing browsing history etc

From: Thomas Dickey
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] Please help: clearing browsing history etc
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2011 17:44:21 -0500 (EST)

On Thu, 10 Feb 2011, address@hidden wrote:

Hello,

How do I erase my browsing history, cookies, cache, personal data, etc. in
Lynx, when I'm finished using Lynx?

lynx normally doesn't save browsing history (the first item), unless you're using the relatively new session data feature.

cookies (see the user guide) are stored in a file named by the COOKIE_JAR setting in lynx.cfg - you can just remove that file.

--
Thomas E. Dickey
http://invisible-island.net