lynx-dev

Re: [Lynx-dev] Install Question

From: David Woolley
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] Install Question
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2010 07:23:00 +0100

Philip Webb wrote:
[ Perhaps someone on the lynx-dev list can help this wb user ]

----- Forwarded message from Hilary Palencar <address@hidden> -----

From purslow  Wed Oct 20 21: 00:19 2010

h=Message-ID:X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:Date:From:Subject:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type;

b=YS+s/+J5kqVtOnHcS7AR5nJ3WYxJ2Ei91Y7wL8vqJpa8ADjuXnACBHfEUwuyS+zmI5VIKktm30IlfrsAkUVGRvgQA+jXSyJ+fjcPGDRLdpFOadqm03F/bNQqVXN31LzUlM7vHDacei0mFq/oLHWCu5o2DWjKmStoikO8zbpwoL0=
h=Message-ID:X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:Date:From:Subject:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type;

b=HcuRcgdTAGFlv5PmVryFgLRCv8MLshcs1lcGpZOtDxLCguL3bwIEWy/M9mG7iY88pfEP1m2S9ZEEF1nVZWvfBLizRHDTAD7sOl2XHZqjrvIARPBNbTHuyDh3ikuexa5Ut/m2TI0OtqxoYQEIKJRt/I0UbZrBYCoj/0Ea6Z64CHY=;