lynx-dev

[Lynx-dev] SVG support in Lynx

From: Jonathan Chetwynd
Subject: [Lynx-dev] SVG support in Lynx
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2010 08:56:41 +0100

SVG support in Lynx

Thomas,

It would be most helpful if Lynx could display Anchors, Title and Desc content within SVG.
Lynx remains  the default browser for checking accessibility.

as you may know, Internet Explorer 9 beta supports SVG.
There is  at least the possibility that SVG  may  become ubiquitous.

I am able and willing to provide testcases, and bug  reporting.
if work is in progress, please update me**

kind regards

Jonathan  Chetwynd

**I note that Lynx now recognises mime types, including SVG!
This issue was  raised by me in  2008.