lynx-dev

Re: [Lynx-dev] lynx2.8.7dev.12

From: Thomas Dickey
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] lynx2.8.7dev.12
Date: Sun, 18 Jan 2009 16:11:39 -0500

On Sun, Jan 18, 2009 at 08:21:06PM +0000, Thorsten Glaser wrote:
> Dixi quod…
>
> >>* fix an off-by-one difference between UTF-8/non-UTF-8 comparisons in
> >>  HText_appendCharacter() which would leave an extra character wrapped in
> >> some
> >>  cases, e.g., in the options menu when field-numbering was turned on -TD
> >
> >Great, thanks! Will test.
> >
> >Another one you probably know about is the search highlighting, which
> >assumes 1 byte = 1 column still (highlight foo in the following line:
> >     «bar» foo baz
> >displays:
> >     «bar» fofooaz
> >             ^^^ <-- highlighted chars
>
> Fixed part of it:
>
> When the marked text is a link, and you make that link active, the
> text is fixed, even if you leave the link, unless you leave tha page.
> If any of the (falsely) marked text is outside of the link, e.g. for
>
> Of course, this is with the REVERTED UCdomap.c – with the dev.12 one I
> don’t get any chars other than U+FFFD for nōn-ASCII characters. And as
> it’s an almost 22K diff, so I don’t feel like searching for the cause
> of the problem.

I see (referring to the bookmarks).  What I'm seeing is that the
bookmark seems to be saved to the file properly, but is not showing
up on the screen.  (The CJK example that I used is both saved properly
and displaying properly).  Is that what you are referring to?

--
Thomas E. Dickey <address@hidden>
http://invisible-island.net