lynx-dev

[Lynx-dev] Reply to would you be so kind to add

From: jangirke
Subject: [Lynx-dev] Reply to would you be so kind to add
Date: Thu, 25 Dec 2008 06:27:52 +0100

Hi All
I was at that page but there was nothing
http://lynx.isc.org/signatures.html
and i looked inside the zip but i did not find a checksum
it would be a nice move if You could state some software
that does the checksum checking automatically or a browser plugin(beyond
experimental status)
again there are NO CHECKSUMS VISIBLE to me neither in the lst file nor in the
zip
sincerely;)
Jan Girke

On Tue, Dec 23, 2008 at 4:04 PM,  <address@hidden> wrote:
> checksums
> 2 lynx to a program that eats
> lst files preferably with checksums
> for the little paranoid

Every file is pgp signed.

http://lynx.isc.org/signatures.html

--
Stefan

---
Stefan Caunter
http://search-optimization.ca

On Wed, 24 Dec 2008, Stefan Caunter wrote:

> On Tue, Dec 23, 2008 at 4:04 PM,  <address@hidden> wrote:
>> checksums
>> 2 lynx to a program that eats
>> lst files preferably with checksums
>> for the little paranoid
>
> Every file is pgp signed.
>
> http://lynx.isc.org/signatures.html

I'm puzzled by which files are referred to (I sign all of the tar-
and zip-files).  The webpage isn't signed (I'm not that paranoid).

--
Thomas E. Dickey
http://invisible-island.net

#adBox3 {display:none;}