lynx-dev

Re: [Lynx-dev] How do I dump as html, not source?

From: Thomas Dickey
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] How do I dump as html, not source?
Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2008 13:21:15 -0400 (EDT)

On Fri, 18 Apr 2008, Ryan Freng wrote:

Hello,

I've been experimenting with Lynx for the first time today and think
it's great.  What i want to do is dump a page to html (basically i
want the links to stay in the dump) but am unable to find
documentation on how to do this.  I don't want to dump the source, i
want to dump the page lynx creates with it's stripped down style
including links.

it sounds as if you want the original html page (that's using the "-source" option).

--
Thomas E. Dickey
http://invisible-island.net