lynx-dev

[Lynx-dev] A Lynx Fatal Error. Exiting signal 11.

From: Omar Ferrer
Subject: [Lynx-dev] A Lynx Fatal Error. Exiting signal 11.
Date: Sun, 12 Aug 2007 04:06:46 -0400

I have lately been using lynx for a crawl on a page, and it has been problematic for me.
The crawl seems to end prematurely.  To run the crawl I usually type in the shell:
[___________________________________________
lynx -accept_all_cookies -realm -crawl " http://spprwp.i411.com/superpagesprwp/websearchservletwp?iqk1=A&iqf1=firstLastNameField&iqk2=&iqf2=secondLastNameField&iqk3=&iqf3=firstNameField&iqk4=&iqf4=middleNameOrInitialField&iqk5=&iqf5=cityField%3AaddressField&x=0&y=0 "

with that being one of the URLs that have been giving me problems.
___________________________________________]

The output after the abrupt ending of the program is:
[___________________________________________
A Fatal error has occurred in Lynx Ver. 2.8.5rel.1

Please notify your system administrator to confirm a bug, and
if confirmed, to notify the lynx-dev list.  Bug reports should
have concise descriptions of the command and/or URL which causes
the problem, the operating system name with version number, the
TCPIP implementation, and any other relevant information.

Do NOT mail the core file if one was generated.

Lynx now exiting with signal:  11

I'm currently running Lynx on Ubuntu 7.04- the Feisty Fawn, with the Linux kernel 2.6.20-16-generic.
Upon running lynx --version, it outputs
Lynx Version 2.8.5rel.1 (04 Feb 2004)
libwww-FM 2.14, SSL-MM 1.4.1, GNUTLS 1.4.4

Note:  It seems that the crawl stops always somewhere between the lnk00001000.dat and lnk00002000.dat

Any help on how to fix this will be appreciated.  Thanks in advance.