lynx-dev

Re: Fwd: [Lynx-dev] lynx not honoring apache document root path

From: Thomas Dickey
Subject: Re: Fwd: [Lynx-dev] lynx not honoring apache document root path
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2007 06:12:30 -0400 (EDT)

On Tue, 24 Jul 2007, Hendrik-Jan Heins wrote:

Ah yes, but elinks and w3m just seem to work!
At least when I tested this, they didn't have a problem with it.

I took a look at elinks and w3m _source_ last night.

w3m doesn't recognize the text/plain (so it will  use the default).

elinks has some code which _looks_ as if it would work, but without setting up a test I couldn't see if it was executed (may be blocked by some other feature).

--
Thomas E. Dickey
http://invisible-island.net