lynx-dev

[Lynx-dev] is there a way for me to find out what's going wrong?

From: Virden, Larry W.
Subject: [Lynx-dev] is there a way for me to find out what's going wrong?
Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2007 13:07:07 -0400 (EDT)

When I attempt to access http://wiki.tcl.tk/1 , I see the following from
the latest lynx:

Looking up wiki.tcl.tk
Making HTTP connection to wiki.tcl.tk
Sending HTTP request.
HTTP request sent; waiting for response.
HTTP/1.1 200 OK
Data transfer complete
/usr/bin/gzip -d --no-name /tmp/lynxXXXXxIai0R/L22433-5498TMP.html.gz
Alert!: Error uncompressing temporary file!

lynx: Start file could not be found or is not text/html or text/plain
      Exiting...

However, the file doesn't exist one lynx has terminated. If it were still
around, I could take a look to see what is wrong.

Is there anything I can do to catch the file before lynx deletes it?
--
Tcl - The glue of a new generation.  <URL: http://wiki.tcl.tk/ >
Larry W. Virden <mailto:address@hidden><URL: http://www.purl.org/NET/lvirden/ >