lynx-dev

Re: [Lynx-dev] lynx2.8.7dev.5

From: Thomas Dickey
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] lynx2.8.7dev.5
Date: Sat, 26 May 2007 09:56:05 -0400 (EDT)

On Sat, 26 May 2007, Rado S wrote:

=- Thomas Dickey wrote on Thu 17.May'07 at 19:17:23 -0400 -=

* improve pretty-src in a few places by passing-through whitespace
as demonstrated by
        http://www.w3.org/TR/html401/index/elements.html
(report by Rado Smiljanic) -TD

Uh, if it is improved, then it's still not finished. :-/

yes - if I'd finished it, I would have listed point-by-point the features
that I thought I'd completed (sorry - just juggling a lot of things).

BTW, if you have a clue where the 64-lines limit for styles
application is hidden, tell me, because I couldn't find suitable
passages when grepping all src/* and WWW/* for "6[2-5]". :-(

iirc, it's these definitions in src/LYStyle.h

#define CACHEW 128
#define CACHEH 64

--
Thomas E. Dickey