lynx-dev

Re: [Lynx-dev] what about being cut off

From: hsv
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] what about being cut off
Date: Thu, 03 May 2007 16:17:48 -0400

Lynx can't even continue interrupted http downloads.
<<<<<<<<
I seem to recall that older ftp protocol didn't provide size and modification
times, but some newer ones do - it's worth checking for the feature and
using the information if it's available, so lynx can detect this case.
<<<<<<<<
I believ that my case is not FTP but HTTP; I fetched ZIP files to which
web-pages pointed. My complaint is not that there is no continuing
interrupted downloading, but not noting that it indeed was interrupted.