lynx-dev

Re: [Lynx-dev] A patch for lynx.

From: Thorsten Glaser
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] A patch for lynx.
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2007 10:00:35 +0000 (UTC)

Dixi:

>It's not completely harmless either.
>
>Before:
>   [16]My Profile · [17]View New Posts · [18]My Assistant · [19]My Friends ·
> [20]0 New Messages
>After:
>   [16]My Profile  17]View New Posts  18]My Assistant  19]My Friends  20]0 New
> Messages

Ok, I was wrong here, for once. Mercury and I debugged that in IRC, he was
right, it was a wrong display charset on my side (which I didn't realise,
because in MirBSD-current, I changed that to utf-8 in lynx.cfg, but this
laptop has got a slightly older installation, where lynx is a shell alias
to lynx -display_charset utf-8).

bye,
//mirabile
existence.              -- Coywolf Qi Hunt