lynx-dev

[Lynx-dev] Re: Lynx color flaws

From: Rado S
Subject: [Lynx-dev] Re: Lynx color flaws
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2007 22:03:34 +0100

=- To address@hidden wrote on Tue 13.Mar'07 at 15:22:03 +0100 -=

> I've put together some color annoyances, please have a look at
>
>       http://www.ghb-hamburg.de/rado/lynx/colors.html
>
> Try to reproduce with your own config 1st, then retry with mine.

> - bad IMG-link anchoring as reported in other thread.
> - bad FROM INPUT coloring varies by place in document.
> - too long TEXTAREA changes color in the middle.
> - TR padding disrupts table display.
> - (nested) tables wrap beyond cell limits, cells are not obvious.

- I've added a case where APPLET color is used when no APPLET tag
appears.

Please try all of them whether this is really generally broken, or
just for me, before somebody (I ;) wastes time searching for the
error, if there really isn't any but only "bad luck" with my system.

There are screenshots for how it looks like to me and sample files
to produce comparable output for yourself.