lynx-dev

[Lynx-dev] Georgian transliteration

From: Thomas Widmann
Subject: [Lynx-dev] Georgian transliteration
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2007 20:17:47 +0000

Hi,

because I sometimes need to read Georgian webpages, I've added
information about the Georgian alphabets to def7_uni.tbl (I've
attached my addition).

The transliteration used here is the one that is commonly used in
linguistic literature about Georgian.  Georgians writing emails
without access to a Georgian keyboard tend to use a very different
system, however.

Could this be included in the standard distribution?

Thanks a lot,

Thomas
--
Thomas Widmann    address@hidden     http://www.twid.bibulus.org
Flat 0/1, 57 Rose Street, Garnethill, Glasgow G3 6SF, Scotland, EU