lynx-dev

Re: [Lynx-dev] mac version

From: Walter Ian Kaye
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] mac version
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2007 20:38:08 -0800

At 06:09 p +0000 12/17/2006, Thorsten Glaser didst inscribe upon an electronic papyrus:

Chuck Houpt dixit:

Thanks, I'll add the entries below to the list. For MirPorts, I couldn't find a
 link for the Lynx package itself. Do you know if one exists?

Yes, there is none. You may link to CVSweb:
http://cvs.mirbsd.de/ports/www/lynx/

But we don't provide binary packages at the moment,
due to lack of developers.

How do I download/install it on my Mac?

(I just upgraded from 10.2 to 10.4 and I'm going nuts without Lynx)

thanks,
-boo