lynx-dev

Re: [Lynx-dev] HTMLized description of settings?

From: Thomas Dickey
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] HTMLized description of settings?
Date: Tue, 1 Aug 2006 10:42:56 -0400

On Tue, Aug 01, 2006 at 07:28:38AM -0700, Doug Kaufman wrote:
> On Tue, 1 Aug 2006, Thomas Dickey wrote:
>
> > On Mon, 31 Jul 2006, Doug Kaufman wrote:
> >
> > > The lynx.cfg file for dev.18 claims that there is a HTML'ized
> > > version of a description of the lynx.cfg settings at
> > > "http://lynx.isc.org/release/lynx_help/alphatoc.html";. I can't find
> > > the file. Is that the correct URL, or has it just not been put on the
> > > server yet? The "lynx_help_main.html" file still has the old URL.
> >
> > It sounds like the URL is wrong.  I seem to recall that while regenerating
> > that a few months ago, I had to make some manual fixes (since it was
> > generated using local pathnames).  For reference, look at
> >
> >     http://lynx.isc.org/release/lynx2-8-5/lynx_help/cattoc.html
>
> Thanks. Note that the file is hidden, and not referenced by any of the
> index files that I can see.

I started by following this link from the release page

http://lynx.isc.org/release/lynx2-8-5/lynx_help/lynx_help_main.html

and see that alphatoc.html is a link from the bottom of cattoc.html

Looking at the two, I think cattoc.html should be the page cited in
the lynx.cfg file.

--
Thomas E. Dickey
http://invisible-island.net