lynx-dev

Re: [Lynx-dev] real woes: lynx2.8.6dev.7, OR ncursesw, OR japanese-utf8

From: Atsuhito KOHDA
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] real woes: lynx2.8.6dev.7, OR ncursesw, OR japanese-utf8
Date: Thu, 02 Feb 2006 16:16:38 +0900 (JST)

From: Henry Nelson <address@hidden>
Date: Sun, 7 Nov 2004 20:36:02 +0900

> The initial display of Japanese pages seems okay, except for the first
> link on the page, which is shifted to the right so that the left-most
> character of the link is duplicated, although the original character
> is not highlighted.  As you navigate down the page, all the links shift
> to the right leaving one or more kanji on the left side of the link
> duplicated.

It seemed this problem was fixed already, perhaps with the
latest ncursesw.

I tested Lynx Version 2.8.6dev.17 with libncursesw5   5.5-1
(Debian unstable) and I don't see the above problem anymore.

This is very old story but FYI.

Regards,                        2006-2-2(Thu)

 Atsuhito Kohda <address@hidden>
 Department of Math., Univ. of Tokushima