lynx-dev

Re: [Lynx-dev] Make error with lynx-2.8.5

From: Thomas Dickey
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] Make error with lynx-2.8.5
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2005 18:59:54 -0500 (EST)

On Mon, 28 Nov 2005, Gaurav Dhiman wrote:

Thanks a lot for the info. I managed to make and install lynx. I changed
the makefile of chrtrans to use gcc and use ncurses libraries installed
in /usr/lib. It worked!!

However now I am facing problems running it on my target. It is giving
the following error message and exiting:

Error opening terminal: vt102.

Any idea on how to get this running.

It's not finding the terminfo database (perhaps the cross-compiled ncurses
has a different location for this than where you've installed it).  You
can set $TERMINFO to point to the actual location.

--
Thomas E. Dickey
http://invisible-island.net